Happy Monday! I’m linking up with the lovely Stasha over at The Good Life for Monday Listicles. This week’s list is Ten things I would miss (or not) if I weren't around....inspired from the late Nora Ephron's list "Things she will miss and what she won't." Normally, I don't care to think about a time when I won't be around...because I know how much everyone would miss me, and I'd really feel sorry for them. However, I'm a team listicles player (not to be confused with......well, you know) so I'm gonna suck it up and just do it. So here goes:
Ten things I would miss if I were no longer me
- Family and Friends of course
- Sex, drugs, and rock ‘n roll. (the drugs are blood pressure meds, but still...)
- Tootsie Roll Pops, Flip Flops, Big Sunglasses
- Checking my sexy-self out in the mirror. What? Shut up. It could happen.
- Air-conditioning (because I may or may not have been a good girl and it may or may not be really hot where I’m headed)
Ten things I would NOT miss if I were no longer me
- This gawd-awful Heat.
- Farts and other disgusting smells like stinky feet.
- Spiders and Snakes (devil’s spawn)
- Liver, okra, and sweet potatoes. Ewwwww.
- Housework, unless it involved a French Maid….then I’d really miss it a whole lot.
- Plucking unwanted hair.
- Old men in Speedos at the pool. I wouldn’t miss them if they were naked either. Just sayin..
- Empty wine glass. Downright shame!
- Election year and all the TV crap that comes with it.