Happy Monday! I’m linking up with the lovely Stasha over at The Good Life for Monday Listicles. This week’s list is Ten things about having birthdays. I should be pretty darned good at this one, since I've had so many birthdays of my own. I'm busy playing nurse, starting a new job, and working on my thesis, so I'm gonna make this quick. Good Monday wishes to everyone, and if it's your birthday, PARTY like a rock star!
Ten things about having birthdays
- You can eat free at Denny’s.
- People give you presents and make a fuss over you.
- Parties are thrown in your honor.
- You get a spanking. Well, if you’re into that sort of thing.
- Turning 21? One word: Alcohol!
- Turning 40? Three words: Over the Hill
- Turning 50? Many painful words: Arthritis, Joint pain, Memory loss, Sagging boobs, Gray hair.
- Turning 60? Two words: Retirement and Grandchildren.
- Turning 70 or older? Twelve words: Thank God I am alive and still able to hold my water. Or Depends.
- And finally, here’s the very best Thing about Birthdays.....
Fuck my age. Just cut me a big piece of CAKE!