Happy Monday! I’m linking up with the lovely Stasha over at The Good Life for Monday Listicles. This week’s list is Ten Thanks. I have lots of those so let's get started, shall we? So here goes:
- Thanks to the wonderful staff at St Rose Hospital, my partner is in excellent hands, improving, and should be coming home within a couple days. For those of you who I don’t connect with on Face book, my partner had a bad fall in the bathroom Thursday, slipped and cracked two ribs which punctured a lung. She is in the hospital, having the excessive blood drained from her chest. The procedure is going well and she’ll soon be home enjoying my fine nursing (???) skills…well, maybe not so fine, but I can warm up as many cans of chicken soup as she wants. And fluff her pillows. No seriously, I mean that.
- Thanks to Mother Nature for finally giving Las Vegas a break from the 114 degree temps, and also giving us some much needed rain. It’s humid here, but actually nice for a change.
- Thanks to Jennifer Lopez for being Jennifer Lopez. ‘Nuff said.
- Thanks to “Big Brother” and “Big Brother After Dark”. I finally have something to watch this summer.
- Thanks to all you amazing people who bought my book, Sara’s Sleep. Please pass the word for me and if you haven’t provided a Review on Amazon, I would very much appreciate the feedback. Click HERE for the link.
- Thanks to Apple for my new job. I am beyond thrilled. I’m sure the power company, the gas company, the phone company, the cable company, and my insurance broker are also experiencing bouts of squealing delight, as well.
- Thanks to red wine. And white wine. And champagne. And margaritas. And pie. Almost any kind of pie.
- Thanks to air-conditioning. I cannot stress this one enough.
- Thanks to my friends and family who have called me lately…exactly when I needed it the most. You know who you are. I love you and cherish you all. You keep me sane. I’m not kidding.
- Thanks to my partner Joan. I’m so glad you’re going to be okay. You are tough but now you know that you can break. So please be more careful, okay?